21 Jan How to Use Viral URL to Drive Targeted Traffic to Your Website
One of the fastest ways to generate traffic to your website without getting frustrated and wasting a lot of time or money, is by using a list builder service such as Viral URL.
The problem with people who use Viral URL is that they are doing things all wrong. There is only one aspect of Viral URL that’s worth using to drive traffic to your website – the system mailer. Everything else is a waste of time!
The great thing about the Viral URL system mailer is that it is the equivalent of running a very inexpensive solo ad in someone else’s newsletter (very effective marketing strategy by the way) every 3 days. Imagine your email being sent to 3,000 home based business entrepreneurs (including internet marketers, affiliate marketers, and network marketers) who are struggling to make money online and are looking for a solution – your solution. They have a problem and you have the answer – your product, service, or business opportunity.
Here are the steps you need to take to use Viral URL effectively to drive targeted traffic to your website:
1. Sign up and purchase the Gold package (if you settle for the free package you will not be able to use the system mailer, which defeats the whole purpose of signing up)
2. Go to “Upgrade Features” then “System Mailer”
3. Scroll down to the bottom and you will see the area where you can type in your email message
4. Type in your email subject line, then your main message, then click “Send Email”. Your email message has now been sent to 3,000 targeted leads
5. Repeat steps 2-4 every three days
Yes, it really is that easy and believe it or not, it’s very effective!
Your message sent to 3,000 people every 3 days = thousands of leads sent to your website every month.
The key to make all of this work is to make sure that you have an attention grabbing email subject line that will get your email opened. Remember, these leads are receiving emails from other marketers also, so you have to stand out from the crowd.