A good designer is constantly learning new tricks on how to apply different effects to a photo or built a form from scratch. Some of you may search for various tutorials just to improve your skills, or maybe you need to know some specific technique for your current project.
In any case, on this list, we have handpicked 20 latest graphic design tutorials to take your skills to a whole new level.
Here you’ll see Photoshop and Illustrator tutorials on how to create a movie poster from an image, apply endless photo effect, create geometric pattern and text effect, build a retro logo, and much more.
1. Create an Action Packed Movie Poster in Photoshop
2. Create a Mini Planet Using Photoshop’s 3D Capabilities
3. How to Create a Steampunk Type Treatment in Photoshop
4. Create an abstract liquid effect
5. Create a Studio Sports Portrait
6. Create a Powerful Human Disintegration Effect in Photoshop
7. How to Create an Endless Picture Within a Picture Illusion in Adobe Photoshop
8. How To Create a Geometric Pattern in Adobe Illustrator
9. How To Create Digital Particle Waves in Adobe Illustrator
10. How to design graphic figures
11. How To Create an Editable Retro Text Style in Illustrator
12. How to Create a Quick & Easy Duotone Text Effect in Adobe Photoshop
13. How To Create a Vintage Film Title Text Effect in Photoshop
14. Create mixed inks with InDesign
15. How to design a typographical poster using Adobe InDesign
16. Create special print finishes in InDesign
17. How to create a retro logo with Affinity Designer
18. Mock up AR graphics with After Effects
19. How to Draw a Colorful, Fun, Vector Vampire in Adobe Illustrator
20. Create a Painted Portrait Effect in Illustrator Using the Bristle Brush
Read More at 20 Graphic Design Tutorials to Improve Your Skills